Spiritual Care to Sick/Home-bound Parishioners
Free Home Delivery!
Ministry to the sick/home-bound invites us to respond to Jesus’ invitation: “I was sick and you visited me.” Spiritual Care Volunteers, trained in the art of sacred listening, using the skills of building relationships, and the gift of praying with others (including offering Eucharist), will regularly visit assigned sick/home-bound members of the parish who welcome these compassionate visitors.
Provide a listening presence with those who request it.
- To recruit those who want visits.
- To recruit volunteer to visit.
- To respond to the needs of the person within limits.
- To represent the Welcoming and loving community of St. Francis Xavier.
- Each volunteer will visit at least one person at least once a month.